Lessons from WARC’s Prize for MENA Strategy 2019.
The WARC Prize for MENA Strategy
rewards strategic thinking that is building brands and transforming businesses across this diverse and dynamic region. This collection of winning work and trends in effectiveness will inspire marketers, agencies and media owners to deliver breakthrough thinking.
This sample of the full report includes:
- Strong strategies rely on real stories
- New strategies to target millennial parents
- Content strategies are becoming more varied across the region
- Strategic ideas which drive footfall
- Commentary from judge Ali Cheikhali (Creative Strategy Lead, Emerging Markets, Google ZOO) on the brands who told true stories which led to real returns
- Case summary of Saudi Telecom Company's digital campaign "Akhou Nora"
- Executive summary of findings and what these mean for you as a brand, media owner or agency.
This year’s entries demonstrated a more robust style of strategic thinking across the region that generated some impressive returns. Following our examination of the results, we have established four key lessons that will help brands achieve a successful marketing strategy going forward.”
— Lucy Aitken, Managing Editor, Case Studies, WARC