Want a way to stay up to speed on what is happening in the dynamic media marketplace? WARC Data brings you monthly reports with media analysis, media intelligence, and the latest facts and figures on the global ad market. In this edition, the focus is cinema advertising.
Fill out the form on the right for a report excerpt that includes key findings such as:
- 0.4% average budget allocated to cinema among major US product verticals
- 0.7% cinema’s share of global adspend, which has held steady since 2016
- 6.8% forecast rise in cinema adspend this year, making it the second-fastest growing ad medium
- 35.0% proportion of 16–34 year-olds who believe that cinema ads are ‘trustworthy’
- 59.0% proportion of ‘Gen Z’ who feel positively towards cinema, ahead of all other media
- 87.4% share of cinema ad growth to be generated in China this year