Key themes from some of the world’s most original marketing thinking.
Every year, we launch a global search for next-generation marketing effectiveness with the WARC Awards.
The Effective Social Strategy category showcases how social strategy drives effectiveness, with insights into the use of creativity, video and influencers, offering you actionable insights for your next campaign.
This year's key themes:
The sample of the full report includes:
- Social can fulfil both long- and short-term business objectives
- Social can facilitate creative judo
- A smart influencer strategy can drive growth
- Commentary from judge Alex Steer (Chief Product Officer, Wavemaker) on whether we are selling social short
- Case summary of Vans' gold-winning 'Not Just One Creator'
- Executive summary of findings and what these mean for you as a brand, media owner or agency.
Social offers immense opportunities for participation-led campaigns, but not enough brands are playing to its strengths"
— Lucy Aitken, Managing Editor, Case Studies, WARC